Disney On Ice: 100 Years of MagicOct 16 - 20 , 2013 The Palace of Auburn Hills
Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and their friends from Disney’s Mulan, The Lion King and Pinocchio, and Disney/Pixar’s Finding Nemo, The Incredibles and Toy Story, take to the ice for a grand celebration in Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic with nine performances at The Palace of Auburn Hills, Oct. 16-20.
Tickets at $59 Rinkside, $59 and $49 VIP, $27 and $22 reserved are available at The Palace Ticket Store, all Ticketmaster outlets, online at www.ticketmaster.com, and by phone at 800.745.3000. All tickets for the opening night performance on Oct. 16 are $17 reserved, except for Rinkside and VIP seating.
Experience the beauty, sparkle and spirit at Disney On Ice 100 Years of Magic:
- Wednesday, October 16 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 17 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 18 at 11 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 19 at 11:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 20 at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
This production features more than 60 unforgettable Disney stars, a sing-along score of award-winning Disney music, stunning choreography, elaborate sets and beautiful costumes. With Mickey and Minnie leading the fun, audiences enjoy breathtaking production numbers choreographed by Emmy Award®-winner Sarah Kawahara. Kawahara previously worked with Michelle Kwan and choreographed the skating segment for the Opening Ceremonies of the 2002 Winter Olympics.
Complementing Kawahara’s fabulous skate sequences are the memorable tunes compiled by music directors Art Kempel and Stan Beard that bring the wonderful memories of Disney to life on ice. Scenic Designer David Potts and Lighting Designer LeRoy Bennett create the mood with sets showcasing extraordinary Disney moments.
Outfitting this cast of more than 60 characters was the challenge facing Costume Designer Scott Lane. His dazzling designs range from Mickey’s Marching Band, to the “It’s a Small World” dolls, to the stars of Mulan and Finding Nemo. The bright colors and minimal structure in the Nemo costumes allow the characters to move freely in order to mimic the natural movement in water. Renowned designer Bob Mackie also lends his talents to a red sequined evening gown worn by Minnie.
Learn more about Disney On Ice, at DisneyOnIce.com, or visit Facebook and YouTube.
- Wednesday, October 16, 2013 7:30 PM Add to Calendar
- Thursday, October 17, 2013 7:30 PM Add to Calendar
- Friday, October 18, 2013 11:00 AM Add to Calendar
- Friday, October 18, 2013 7:30 PM Add to Calendar
- Saturday, October 19, 2013 11:30 AM Add to Calendar
- Saturday, October 19, 2013 3:30 PM Add to Calendar
- Saturday, October 19, 2013 7:30 PM Add to Calendar
- Sunday, October 20, 2013 1:00 PM Add to Calendar
- Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:00 PM Add to Calendar