The Palace of Auburn Hills is excited to present year round group discounts for a variety of great family events such as Disney on Ice, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus and the World Famous Harlem Globetrotters just to name a few. The minimum group size required to receive a group discount varies by event but generally consists of 10-15 or more people.
Let us help plan your next group outing and make it a memorable one. For more information on group events please contact Scott Schiff at 248-377-0164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Outings Are A Great Way To:
- Get together with family & friends
- Celebrate a birthday or a special occasion
- Earn a commemorative Scout patch
- Plan an unforgettable school field trip
- Entertain clients or motivate employees
- Exclusive discounts
- Personalized service & easy ordering
- Priority seating
- No per-ticket service fee ($5 group fee per order)
- Advanced email notification on group events & family shows
As a group leader you may not know exactly how many tickets you will need until closer to your event. By ordering tickets through the Group Sales Department, you can place your tickets on hold for most events and finalize your numbers and payment three (3) weeks prior to the event. Additional tickets may be ordered and we will do our best to get them near your group.
Corporate Discount Program
This special program provides discounted tickets and benefits to you and your employees on an individual basis. Please call 248-377-0164 for additional information.
Reserve one of our new private spaces on the Hilltop Deck at DTE Energy Music Theatre for a great night out with your friends. Click here for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Group orders must be processed through the group sales department via mail (6
Championship Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326), fax (248-370-5964), email
(email@example.com) or phone (248-377-0164).
- Orders are processed on a first-come first-serve basis, so please order early.
- All sales are final once payment is made. No exchanges or refunds.
- Children under 2 are free on a lap, unless otherwise noted.
Parking for most family shows is $10 per vehicle and $40 per bus. Discounted parking
is available for select shows.
Wheelchair and limited walking seating are available upon request. Please specify any
special needs when placing your order.
- Outside food and beverage are not permitted unless noted.
Methods of payment include: Check/Money Order, Visa, Master Card, American
Express and Discover.
- Checks payable to: The Palace of Auburn Hills.