Rules & Policies for Meadow Brook Music Festival
For most events, the following items are welcomed at Meadow Brook Music Festival: (There may be exceptions for select shows. Call 248-377-0100 for details)
- Picnic baskets
- Coolers (no more than 2 wheels) & Ice
- Food in non-glass containers
- Beach and sand chairs (12” max. from ground to front of seat bottom)
- Blankets, sleeping bags and tarps
- Umbrellas (standard size with no sharp points)
- Strollers (with brakes)
In the interest of our guests’ safety, the following items may not be brought into Meadow Brook Music Festival:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Long-legged lawn chairs
- Glass containers of any kind (including condiments)
- Bottles, cans or any liquid containers of any kind (juice boxes may be allowed for children’s shows)
- Guests without shoes or shirts are not permitted to enter
- Video and sound recording devices
- Aerosol cans
- Laser Pointers
- Backpacks (drawstring bags are allowed)
The camera policy varies from show to show. Meadow Brook Music Festival does not have a policy prohibiting cameras; however, many artists do. When an artist requests a 'no camera' policy, it will be adhered to by our staff. Call 248-377-0100 on the day of the show to check the artist's policy.
Parking Lot Policy
- The parking lot opens at 5:30 p.m. for most evening shows
- The parking lot will open two hours prior to the show start time for matinees
- Guests are allowed to tailgate/picnic before events
- Alcohol is not allowed in the parking lot due to local township ordinances
In observance of the “no smoking” law which went into effect May 1, 2010, guests, employees and visitors are required to comply with the new Michigan law. It is illegal to smoke or use tobacco products in the following areas: pavilion, restrooms and sponsor deck.
Guest Code of Conduct
Palace Sports & Entertainment is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
• All PS&E employees will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
• Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue and team personnel.
• Guests will enjoy the PS&E experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
• Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
• Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter restricted areas and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the event.
• Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
• There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
• Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding venue operations and emergency response procedures.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
Palace Sports & Entertainment thanks you for adhering to the provisions of the Guest Code of Conduct.