Rules & Policies for The Palace of Auburn Hills
In the interest of our guests’ safety, the following items may not be brought into The Palace:
- No outside food or beverage items
- No bottles, cans, glass or liquid containers of any kind
- No weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, and mace)
- No toy or fake weapons
- No alcohol or illegal substances
- No animals (except service animals)
- No video and sound recording devices
- No fireworks or any types of explosives
- No skateboards, scooters, hover boards or any personalized vehicles
- No professional cameras (detachable lens)
- No poles, sticks, or selfie sticks
- No laser pointers
- No artificial noise makers
- No strollers
- No bags, purses, or backpacks larger than 16”x 16” x 8”
- No backpacks (drawstring bags are allowed)
- Guests without shoes or shirts are not permitted to enter
- Any other item deemed unsafe by venue personnel
Parking Lot Policy
The parking lot opens at 4:30 PM for most evening shows. Guests are allowed to tailgate/picnic before events. Alcohol is not allowed in the parking lot due to local township ordinances
The camera policy varies from show to show. No 'selfie sticks' are permitted. The Palace of Auburn Hills does not have a policy prohibiting cameras; however, many artists do. When an artist requests a 'no camera' policy, it will be adhered to by our staff. Call 248-377-0100 on the day of the show to check the artist's policy.
In observance of the “no smoking” law which went into effect May 1, 2010, guests, employees and visitors are required to comply with the new Michigan law. It is illegal to smoke or use tobacco products anywhere within The Palace including in its restaurant/bar areas and former cigar/smoking rooms, suites and restrooms. Outdoor smoking policies will remain the same.
Guest Code of Conduct
Palace Sports & Entertainment is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
• All PS&E employees will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
• Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue and team personnel.
• Guests will enjoy the PS&E experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
• Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
• Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter restricted areas and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the event.
• Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
• There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
• Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding venue operations and emergency response procedures.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
Palace Sports & Entertainment thanks you for adhering to the provisions of the Guest Code of Conduct.
To enhance the guest experience within The Palace of Auburn Hills, please assist by reporting violators of the Guest Code of Conduct. Send a text message to 248-881-HOOP (4667) if you have an issue in your area or a question about your experience. Include the exact location and nature of you concern. The text assist process is quick, anonymous and designed to provide you with prompt response.